FootNight International Foot Forum

A Place to Chill and Chat With Footnight Friends & Models
It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:22 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:55 pm 
I really wanted to go to either the Las Vegas, or Los Angeles footnight parties this month and in March but wasn't able to attend the Las Vegas show because I had other plans. I was thinking of going to the LA footshow and after reading about the recession special, I immediately planned to ask for time off work to go to it. The only problem was I found out that I will be on business travel and unable to make it to the LA party either :( . I was wondering if the recession will affect future foot parties as I would really like to go to at least one of party. My ideal place to attend a party is in the western region since I live in the west and it would be cheaper and easier to travel to a party west of the Mississippi.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:36 am 

It's really hard to tell. If enough guys continue to register and show up at the Footnights, they will continue to be held. If there aren't enough registered guys for any given Footnight, it will probably be canceled.

Peace...

And then she says, "I'll wear your mouth like a shoe..."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:45 pm 
VIP Member

Hot4Feet wrote:
It's really hard to tell. If enough guys continue to register and show up at the Footnights, they will continue to be held. If there aren't enough registered guys for any given Footnight, it will probably be canceled.

Peace...

Given that this month's Miss Footnight awards shindig is an L.A. party,I'm sure that that'll be a decent ratio of 50/50 ladies/guys at the party(given the current recession busters reduced price),since L.A. is practically the mecca of the Footnight parties(and frequently gathers the most foot friends and models),as well as the Miss Footnight awards happening that very month,for while I don't know how last week's Vegas February party went(since I unfortunately wasn't there to attend it),I remember last year's Vegas October party having a similar problem concerning the same issue but in the end it proved to be a very successful party for everyone that was there(with the guy/ladies ratio being 50/50),for since the parties in every town and state have their fair shares of party regulars(that being the foot friends)that frequent the local city(and state)parties on a regular basis,I'm sure that the Footnight parties will strongly stay afloat as long as the regulars friends/fans show up to show their upmost devotion to the parties(whenever they live,and where they're held at).