FootNight International Foot Forum

A Place to Chill and Chat With Footnight Friends & Models
It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:46 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:54 am 
I would like to go to one of your foot parties but I will be traveling to a city that I am unfamiliar with. I realize that you don't publish the physical address of the foot parties for security reasons but can you provide details about the part of town or if there are any nearby hotels to where the party is located? Statements like "near the heart of downtown" or "minutes from" are useless and I would hate to book a hotel that is clear across town. If the location is a walking distance from some hotel or city landmark, it would be nice to know so that I can plan on where to buy a hotel room. Is there a way to get additional info on where a venue is before I sign up for a party? It would also be nice to know if the place is easily accessible and has plenty of parking, if it is a walking distance (less than 5 miles) from a town landmark, or can be accessed by mass transit or other forms of transportation.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:59 am 

Thanks for asking the excellent question! For security reasons, the party location details can't be provided to people not registered to attend the party. If you register a handle at this forum and send me a private message, we can see if something can be worked out.

Peace...

And then she says, "I'll wear your mouth like a shoe..."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:37 pm 

Hey H4F, if ya need some info on hoods and stuff, I've been to the ones in LA, OC, SD, LV, PHX, and DFW so I have a good idea of the local conditions.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:54 pm 

Thanks man. That kind of info would be good to have if the Footnights in various cities are held in the same general area. Obviously, we wouldn't put actual location information in the descriptions but general, high-level info might be cool to have on the forum. :)

Peace...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:08 pm 
Bug Boy wrote:
Hey H4F, if ya need some info on hoods and stuff, I've been to the ones in LA, OC, SD, LV, PHX, and DFW so I have a good idea of the local conditions.

Hey Bug Boy,
In the foot parties that you have gone to, have they been in safe areas of the city? How close are they to the hotels typically used by travelers? How far is the one in Las Vegas from the strip? Do the locations of foot parties in a particular city change or are they the same location every time?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:04 am 

Guest wrote:
Do the locations of foot parties in a particular city change or are they the same location every time?
It can vary from city to city. The venue used for the LA parties has changed a few times, over the years. The venue used for the S.F. Bay Area parties tends to even change cities. The next S.F. Bay Area Footnight will be in Santa Clara where the last one was in Dublin. Sometimes they are held in San Francisco proper.

The last Las Vegas Footnight I attended was held at a venue not far from the strip but wasn't on the strip but the first Las Vegas Footnight I attended was at the Stratosphere.

Peace...