FootNight International Foot Forum

A Place to Chill and Chat With Footnight Friends & Models
It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:40 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:12 pm 
I submitted my info for the forum, but have not been approved. Just curious as to how long it takes?

Also, is there some reason I can't click on the post I made in the South Florida forum, regarding a Tampa forum? It seems to be the only link I can't click on, on *any* PC.
:roll:


Top
  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:43 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:29 pm
Posts: 87
Quote:
I submitted my info for the forum, but have not been approved. Just curious as to how long it takes?

Also, is there some reason I can't click on the post I made in the South Florida forum, regarding a Tampa forum? It seems to be the only link I can't click on, on *any* PC.
:roll:


Most forums (I believe this one as well), require you to "confirm" yourself. The system should of sent you an e-mail with a "confirmation" link, that you click on. Once you do that, you're set. Just enter the user name and password, and start posting away. It'll be nice to have another person aboard. :D

In regards to you being able to "click on your own post", I'm assuming you mean editing it? If so, the reason is because you need to be an actual member of the board, before you edit your own post.

Somebody please feel free to chime in, if I an incorrect.

EDIT: I think I know what he's talking about now. This is the guy that posted his forum originally in the South Florida forum. H4F ended up moving it to the Tampa forum (where it belongs). Now the guy can't see his post, because he doesn't have access to the Tampa Forum, due to only being a "guest", rather than an actual member, hence why he can't see his post anymore. :idea: Gold star for me!

_________________
Killswitch Engage
"The Arms of Sorrow"

The demons of my own design
This horror must not remain

Deeper I'm falling
Into the arms of sorrow
Blindly decending
Into the arms of sorrow

There must be serenity

There must be deliverance


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:46 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:06 pm
Posts: 2049
Location: S.F. Bay Area
Quote:
Most forums (I believe this one as well), require you to "confirm" yourself. The system should of sent you an e-mail with a "confirmation" link, that you click on. Once you do that, you're set. Just enter the user name and password, and start posting away. It'll be nice to have another person aboard. :D
This policy was changed due to spammers registering accounts so they could spam the non-public areas.

Quote:
EDIT: I think I know what he's talking about now. This is the guy that posted his forum originally in the South Florida forum. H4F ended up moving it to the Tampa forum (where it belongs). Now the guy can't see his post, because he doesn't have access to the Tampa Forum, due to only being a "guest", rather than an actual member, hence why he can't see his post anymore. :idea: Gold star for me!
That should be corrected shortly. :)

Peace...

_________________
So then she says, "can't you talk with a mouthful of my toes?"

And then she says, "I'll wear your mouth like a shoe..."


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:48 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:06 pm
Posts: 2049
Location: S.F. Bay Area
Quote:
I submitted my info for the forum, but have not been approved. Just curious as to how long it takes?
That depends on when you register and if I'm around then or not. Your registration was delayed due to my attendance at the San Francisco Footnight tonight. Please make note of the time of this post. :)

Quote:
Also, is there some reason I can't click on the post I made in the South Florida forum, regarding a Tampa forum? It seems to be the only link I can't click on, on *any* PC. :roll:
That should be fixed shortly. :)

Peace...

_________________
So then she says, "can't you talk with a mouthful of my toes?"

And then she says, "I'll wear your mouth like a shoe..."


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:44 am 
Offline
VIP Member

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 10:22 pm
Posts: 1670
Location: Las Vegas,NV
Hot4Feet wrote:
Quote:
I submitted my info for the forum, but have not been approved. Just curious as to how long it takes?
That depends on when you register and if I'm around then or not. Your registration was delayed due to my attendance at the San Francisco Footnight tonight. Please make note of the time of this post. :)

Peace...



What ?!?!?!?! :o :o :o :o

You were at the San Francisco party tonight,and no S.F. party review ?!

You must have Really been having fun under Leilani's feet(I hope you told both her and Steve Savage about that Miss Leilani's Class idea,too!!)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:41 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:06 pm
Posts: 2049
Location: S.F. Bay Area
Quote:
What ?!?!?!?! :o :o :o :o

You were at the San Francisco party tonight,and no S.F. party review ?!
As I posted above, please make note of the time I posted my comments above. :)

I'll post a review as usual. :)

Peace...

_________________
So then she says, "can't you talk with a mouthful of my toes?"

And then she says, "I'll wear your mouth like a shoe..."


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:43 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:06 pm
Posts: 2049
Location: S.F. Bay Area
Quote:
EDIT: I think I know what he's talking about now. This is the guy that posted his forum originally in the South Florida forum. H4F ended up moving it to the Tampa forum (where it belongs). Now the guy can't see his post, because he doesn't have access to the Tampa Forum, due to only being a "guest", rather than an actual member, hence why he can't see his post anymore. :idea: Gold star for me!
Thanks again for mentioning this. This morning, I realized the Tampa forum should be public, just like the rest of the Footnight city forums. This change has been made too. :)

Peace...

_________________
So then she says, "can't you talk with a mouthful of my toes?"

And then she says, "I'll wear your mouth like a shoe..."


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:33 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:06 pm
Posts: 2049
Location: S.F. Bay Area
Are you able to access the forum, as you like, now?

Peace...

_________________
So then she says, "can't you talk with a mouthful of my toes?"

And then she says, "I'll wear your mouth like a shoe..."


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group