FootNight International Foot Forum

A Place to Chill and Chat With Footnight Friends & Models
It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:40 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:12 pm 
I submitted my info for the forum, but have not been approved. Just curious as to how long it takes?

Also, is there some reason I can't click on the post I made in the South Florida forum, regarding a Tampa forum? It seems to be the only link I can't click on, on *any* PC.
:roll:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:43 pm 

Quote:
I submitted my info for the forum, but have not been approved. Just curious as to how long it takes?

Also, is there some reason I can't click on the post I made in the South Florida forum, regarding a Tampa forum? It seems to be the only link I can't click on, on *any* PC.
:roll:

Most forums (I believe this one as well), require you to "confirm" yourself. The system should of sent you an e-mail with a "confirmation" link, that you click on. Once you do that, you're set. Just enter the user name and password, and start posting away. It'll be nice to have another person aboard. :D

In regards to you being able to "click on your own post", I'm assuming you mean editing it? If so, the reason is because you need to be an actual member of the board, before you edit your own post.

Somebody please feel free to chime in, if I an incorrect.

EDIT: I think I know what he's talking about now. This is the guy that posted his forum originally in the South Florida forum. H4F ended up moving it to the Tampa forum (where it belongs). Now the guy can't see his post, because he doesn't have access to the Tampa Forum, due to only being a "guest", rather than an actual member, hence why he can't see his post anymore. :idea: Gold star for me!

The demons of my own design
This horror must not remain

Deeper I'm falling
Into the arms of sorrow
Blindly decending
Into the arms of sorrow

There must be serenity

There must be deliverance

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:46 am 

Quote:
Most forums (I believe this one as well), require you to "confirm" yourself. The system should of sent you an e-mail with a "confirmation" link, that you click on. Once you do that, you're set. Just enter the user name and password, and start posting away. It'll be nice to have another person aboard. :D
This policy was changed due to spammers registering accounts so they could spam the non-public areas.

Quote:
EDIT: I think I know what he's talking about now. This is the guy that posted his forum originally in the South Florida forum. H4F ended up moving it to the Tampa forum (where it belongs). Now the guy can't see his post, because he doesn't have access to the Tampa Forum, due to only being a "guest", rather than an actual member, hence why he can't see his post anymore. :idea: Gold star for me!
That should be corrected shortly. :)

Peace...

And then she says, "I'll wear your mouth like a shoe..."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:48 am 

Quote:
That depends on when you register and if I'm around then or not. Your registration was delayed due to my attendance at the San Francisco Footnight tonight. Please make note of the time of this post. :)

Quote:
Also, is there some reason I can't click on the post I made in the South Florida forum, regarding a Tampa forum? It seems to be the only link I can't click on, on *any* PC. :roll:
That should be fixed shortly. :)

Peace...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:44 am 
VIP Member

Hot4Feet wrote:
Quote:
That depends on when you register and if I'm around then or not. Your registration was delayed due to my attendance at the San Francisco Footnight tonight. Please make note of the time of this post. :)

Peace...

What ?!?!?!?! :o :o :o :o

You were at the San Francisco party tonight,and no S.F. party review ?!

You must have Really been having fun under Leilani's feet(I hope you told both her and Steve Savage about that Miss Leilani's Class idea,too!!)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:41 am 

Quote:
What ?!?!?!?! :o :o :o :o

You were at the San Francisco party tonight,and no S.F. party review ?!
As I posted above, please make note of the time I posted my comments above. :)

I'll post a review as usual. :)

Peace...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:43 am 

Quote:
Thanks again for mentioning this. This morning, I realized the Tampa forum should be public, just like the rest of the Footnight city forums. This change has been made too. :)

Peace...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:33 am 

Are you able to access the forum, as you like, now?

Peace...